On Wednesday, November 3rd, 3-4:30 pm CST, the Chicagoland Manufacturing Renaissance Council will be featuring US Department of Commerce Deputy Secretary Don Graves. Deputy Secretary Graves will share his latest thinking and moderate a panel of Chicagoland leaders in a discussion on the role of manufacturing as a strategic vehicle for expanding inclusion and equity, especially in traditionally economically disenfranchised communities and communities of color.
Register here: A confirmation email will be sent with information about joining the meeting.
Panel respondents include:
- Toni Preckwinkle, President of the Cook County Board
- Vincent Williams, President and CEO of Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council
- Rev. Timothy Wright III, United Church of Christ
- Jim Piper, President, Matot, Inc.
- Torres Hughes, Young Manufacturers Association Coordinator