The meeting also featured the CMRC Member Highlight, Lizabeth Stuck shared an overview and update of MxD’s latest work. The afternoon ended after a rousing ceremony celebrating the graduation of the second cohort of Instructors Apprenticeship for Advanced Manufacturing (IAAM) training program students. Special thanks to the Chicago Teachers Union Foundation for hosting the meeting and IAAM reception and Pepsico for donating the beverages.
• Submit a membership agreement form
• Pay the annual fee, $250 for organizations and $50 for individuals – Use Donate button below to make fee payment
• Participate in at least one CMRC-hosted event
• Be an ambassador of CMRC’s mission
• Be part of a network with a diverse membership across the public/private spectrum and unique mission focused on expanding manufacturing, inclusion and equity.
• Have access to cutting-edge workforce development and industry programs and policy-influencers.
• Network with other leaders in manufacturing, workforce development, education and community development.
• Identify potential partnerships and investment connections.
• Increase your visibility as a CMRC member.