Strategic, Public-Private Development Partnerships
Manufacturing Renaissance’s Manufacturing Renaissance Council (MRC) development model centers on regional strategic partnerships of business, labor, government, education, and community stakeholders. The MRC model is based on international best practices from leading industrial economies.
MRC partners operate programs and advocate policies to support opportunities in advanced manufacturing. MRC focus areas are tailored to regional needs, and can include:
- Career Pathway Programs
- Workforce Development
- Community and Economic Development
- The United States must be the global leader in advanced manufacturing.
- Our continued competitiveness depends on strategic partnerships of business, labor, government, education, and community leaders.
- A world-class educational system is a fundamental requirement for a strong advanced manufacturing sector.
- A strong advanced manufacturing sector builds communities and a broad middle class, and can drastically reduce poverty.